01225 706860

Closed (Open Monday)

Residential Valuation

Residential professional

When it comes to providing a valuation or market appraisal on a property, how do you know if the estate agent you choose is regulated by the industry’s governing bodies? Ask them!

Here at Kavanaghs we strive to ensure that our staff are well trained in every aspect of the residential property market. Heading up our residential team is Robert House who is a fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS). Robert is also the Director responsible for the whole of the residential part of the business and has a vested interest in ensuring that the highest level of service is undertaken when carrying out valuations on residential property.

Join our mailing list

Receive updates from Kavanaghs with regards to the residential and commercial property markets.

** Note - You will not recieve any unwanted emails, only information you have requested.

Join Mailing List

Professional Valuer

As a Registered Valuer Robert House is qualified to undertake ‘Red Book’ valuations of all types of residential property in compliance with the RICS Valuation Standards. Fees for this work are quoted on an individual basis and will vary depending on the complexity of the valuation and the size and location of the property.

There are many reasons why you may require a professional valuation including:

If you require a valuation for any of the above reasons, make sure you choose a valuer who can offer you their professional advice and guidance and one which is regulated by the leading governing body within the industry.

To contact Robert, or a member of his residential team, please call the Trowbridge office on 01225 341506 or get in touch online here.